Monday, July 21, 2008

For Marli...

Well considering that my sister has been checking my blogs and has been complaining that I haven't updated I thought I would sit down and force myself to write something.
It is a particualrly gloomy and rainy day in Townsville and a few things keep going through my mind....
  1. yay for rain!!
  2. It's raining in Townsville in the middle of winter, how strange!
  3. Crap my washing is hanging out on the line!
  4. Being on holidays while all your friends have full time jobs sucks!

I have just entered into my second of 3 weeks of holidays and so far I have finished the last 3 books in the Chronicles of Narnia and have made a fairly large dent in my new Francine Rivers book. I also seem to be spending an unhealthy amount of time on Facebook and have memorised the daytime television lineup... I think I need to get out more!

However I can't really say that my life has been totally uneventful in past weeks. Since my arrival back in Townsville I have....

  • officailly moved out of home and am now in a very cool share house,
  • been to my cousin's wedding
  • gone to the Cowboys vs Broncos game and...
  • become a second cousin again!

Well that is just a simple catch up and I suppose that, now that I have said all that I could simply add photos, but that requires energy and right now I want a coffee. Well that and Dr Phil is starting soon.... just kidding!

That being said I am going to put off adding photos until tomorrow simply cos it takes so long and facebook is once again calling for my attetion! So Marli, I hope you are happy, you have finally gotten through to me, and I promise that there will be photos up tomorrow!

1 comment:

marli said...

Yay!!!

Some thing to read and fill up some of my time. (Well its either this or watch Brad play playstation!!)

Thanks for making a HUGE effort and post some things (just for Me! i feel special)

Hope you are still enjoying life. I am back at work, some music teaching and next week teaching english to Japanese students (that can speak much english) sould be fun and bound to be very interesting.

Thanks again.